Vancouver sometimes gets knocked for being a bit dull – and while it’s true that its residents can be earlier to bed than in the rest of North America. Vancouver has a fascinating cultural diversity, beautiful mountains, amazing beach front restaurants, pristine sea wall for walking, magnificent hiking trails and so much more – all in all Vancouver is a paradise. This is the city that can be best explored on board a customized island cruise in Vancouver. Here are the top reasons why one should plan their upcoming visit to this gleaming waterfront city.
• There Is Some Seriously Delicious Asian Food – Perfect place to spot amalgamation of the multicultural metropolis is Greater Vancouver – an abode of thriving communities from mainland China, The Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea and Japan – more than two-thirds of Vancouver’s recent immigrants come from Asia. In the east of downtown, you can sample dim sum, pho, steamed buns and sushi and sublime egg tarts. For a truly local experience, head to Richmond, 25 minutes south of Downtown. There are located somewhere around 400 Asian restaurants.
• The Place To Witness Great Cafe Culture – Since time immemorial, Gastown has been the city’s coolest enclave. If the coffee shop culture would have been an international contest, Vancouver would have won the first medal. Cobblestone streets and Victorian brick buildings offer a comforting contrast to the shiny Downtown skyscrapers just next to your door. The streets along the landmark steam clock are dotted with an array of excellent baristas, where you can enjoy the best cup of coffee in the city.
• Take A Leisurely Stroll Through The Eclectic Markets – One of the best ways to get to Granville Island is by hopping on a customized Island Cruise in Vancouver that offers the best hospitable services. Once you’re there, the biggest attraction on Granville Island is the Public Market. Housed indoors, there are endless rows of stalls that feature fresh produce, gourmet foods, baked goods, and seafood. The market itself is often described as a “food lover’s paradise”. If you’re looking for something casual but already put together, try the local delicacies.
• Explore The Bunch Of Brilliant Small Batch Breweries – Local or visitor, the exploration will whisk you away on a fun and informative craft beer adventure by taking you to a unique brewery district and neighborhood of Vancouver. At each brewery, you’ll be introduced to a wide variety of Vancouver’s finest craft beers and get to share some laughs with fellow beer lovers! While on the visit, learn about behind-the-scene stories, history of each brewery, and most importantly, enjoy the beers you love with new friends and old.
• Take In The Mesmerizing Views From Kits Beach & Pool – Kitsilano Pool is Vancouver's only saltwater swimming pool. The outdoor summer pool is open May to mid-September. It is here where you can learn to surf – right in the city. Rent a stand-up paddle board, launch a sailboard, jump on a skimboard, and – for a limited time – launch your kiteboard at Spanish Banks. Vancouver has the world's longest uninterrupted waterfront path. One of the most popular recreational spots in the city is perfect for the walk, jog, and cycling.
• The Seawall Will Always Be Spectacular – The ultimate urban hike! Follow 22km of Vancouver's coastline along the popular Vancouver Seawall. For those interested in a long walk without having to leave the city, the seawall is the perfect place to be. It’s a great way to see some of Vancouver’s best spots, and great dining and attractions are close to many parts of the seawall. Walking, biking or rollerblading offers a real Vancouver experience – just try not to be that person who walks in the bike lane.
Book customized island cruise services in Vancouver and impress your family and friends with the spectacular dinner cruise and amazing sunset view along with these activities to make your vacation a memorable fiesta. From Gowlland Harbour to Bowen Island to Brentwood, Vancouver Legend Yacht & Car Club is bound to satisfy your curiosity and offer you a unique experience exploring Vancouver Island to its fullest.