Vancouver is a sunny summer paradise in British Columbia for both locals as well as the savvy travelers. Being the perfect destination for spending the summer vacation, Vancouver offers an array of activities for everyone to enjoy all summer long.
The moment you step outdoors in Vancouver, you can feel the aroma of excitement lurking around in every corner. From heart-pumping zip lining, exotic marine life and seaplane adventures to taste bud-awakening food tours on board the most luxury dinner yachts in Vancouver, you name it – Vancouver has it all! Whether you are a thrill seeker or looking for a summer romance or if you are looking for adventure, Vancouver has something for every taste and personality.
Being the magical place it also has its fair share of romantic experiences for travelers. If you too are looking to heat up your summer with a little spice and some unique experiences, look no further. The below-mentioned ideas are very much popular amongst the couples traveling to Vancouver and are guaranteed to give you the experience of the lifetime.
• A LUXURY DINNER YACHT CRUISE IN VANCOUVER – There are some great cruises offered in Vancouver that can definitely add a little more romance to your lives. Enjoy sunset dinner cruise that will take you past the downtown skyline, Stanley Park, and North Shore Mountains while enjoying scrumptious food and soothing music. Freshly prepared and seasonally inspired, dinner menu features expert-curated cuisine to delight your senses. On board the most luxury dinner yachts in Vancouver you can dance your heart out or simply sit and relax and take in the captivating views.
• SPICE UP YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOD TOUR – Step into the streets of Vancouver and embark on a culinary adventure with your significant other. Treat your taste buds with scrumptious dishes and treats of various cultures and influences across the globe. Vancouver is considered to be the melting pot, so do not miss the food tour. Consider craft beer and bites tour, gourmet tours that will awaken your taste buds with mouthwatering cuisines and make you want to take it all over again when you’re done! There is always something romantic about trying some of the best new gourmet dishes together.
• TAKE A SEA-DOO TOUR FROM GRANVILLE ISLAND – If you and your love enjoy thrills and the open water, then be part of one of the Sea-Doo Tours that often begins from Granville Island. Under the guidance of an expert jump waves by massive cargo ships, speed through the Burrard Inlet and pass Lighthouse Point! It’s not for the faint-hearted, so make sure you choose a double rider Sea-Doo so you can be super close with your partner, as you hit 70 miles per hour!
• ZIP LINING AT GROUSE MOUNTAIN – Ready for the adrenaline rushing adventure of the lifetime? This is the perfect opportunity for you and your beloved to strap on your harnesses and zip through British Columbia’s lush green forests. Take in some of the most jaw-dropping scenery in the province while zip-lining through the forest. The adventure that lasts for two hours allows the adrenaline seekers to see the canyons of the Dam and Grouse Mountains, as well as the magnificent peaks. The guide along the way will share with you enthralling tales that you can take home with you to share with your friends and develop the interest in them to plan next vacation trip to Vancouver.
• WHALE WATCHING – AN AWE INSPIRING EXPERIENCE – From March to October each year, thousands of whales migrate through the waters near Vancouver, making it one of the world’s best locations for whale watching. Therefore, whale watching has always been a favorite activity amongst the visitors and the locals as it takes you up close and personal with Vancouver's most elegant and fantastic marine life. Along with the whales, you can also look up for 83 freshwater fish and 368 saltwater fish.
There you have it! A top-notch list of some fun things to do in Vancouver over the summer months for locals and those flying into the city to explore everything that Vancouver has to offer. From sunset cruise on board the most luxury dinner yachts in Vancouver to sampling the cuisines of different culture during food tours to whale watching, there is an adventure waiting for everyone in Vancouver!